For Utah’s Highway Patrol Men and Women
For Utah’s Highway Patrol Men and Women The Utah Police Officers Association (UPOA) and California Casualty have shared a great relationship advocating for Utah’s Highway Patrol men and women and providing exclusive benefits.
In addition, UHPA has the opportunity to work with California Casualty’s company representatives through a partnership with the National Troopers Coalition which started back in 2012 and through attendance at Western States meetings. California Casualty has had the pleasure of supporting UHPA through the involvement with trooper focused groups, such as, UPOA, Western States Troopers’ group and NTC.
UHPA members can take advantage of California Casualty’s personal auto and home insurance program through UPOA. Since 1994, UPOA has sponsored California Casualty, as a valuable auto and home insurance alternative for members. California Casualty offers unique group discounts and features including:
• Deductibles reduced up to $500 for vandalism and collision to your vehicle parked on, or within 500 feet of a facility where employed or volunteering as a public safety professional
• Numerous auto and home discounts such as: accident free, multi-car and multi- policy, credit for longevity with your prior insurance company
• Fallen Hero Benefit
• ID Defense – Identity Theft Service – free of charge
• Convenient payment plans including Holiday and Summer Skip payment options
• An appeals process with a peer review panel for guaranteed fair settlement of claims.
Along with auto and home insurance, we also have condo, renters, motorcycle, personal liability umbrella policies, and more, available.
California Casualty also wants to know: How many tools can you use? – A lucky first responder will be the envy of their neighbors, workmates and friends with California Casualty’s newest Work Hard/Play Hard “All In” DeWALT® Sweepstakes.The 2016 grand prize is an ultimate tool kit filled with $10,000 worth of DeWALT® guaranteed tough tools.
The “Work Hard/Play Hard” drawing is open to peace officers, EMTs and firefighters; American heroes who work hard and risk their lives daily. No purchase is necessary to enter. The entry form and rules can be found at http://go.calcas.com/De- Walt. Hurray to enter the 2016 contest as it ends on September 16, 2016.
Take a quick look at California Casualty’s great rates and unique policy features by calling 1-866-763-6285. You can also visit my web link: www.calcas.com.
If you would like more information on UPOA, please call Kent Curtis at 801-303-0760 or visit